About the BDC Young Entrepreneur Award
These documents give a brief overview of the 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award contest. Print and online media can reproduce the content, in whole or in part, with accurate credit.
- 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award Fact sheet (PDF)
- BDC Young Entrepreneur Award FAQ (PDF)
- Contest rules (PDF)
National News releases
- Spring Loaded Technology wins the 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award Grand Prize
- Real Food Market takes the runner-up prize in the 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award
- Who will be the 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award winner?
- New Year, new growth opportunities! Steer your business to success by entering the 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award for a chance to win $100,000
Regional News Releases
- British Columbia: June 3, 2015 - Support Metro Vancouver’s gluten-free taste of Brazil
- Alberta: June 3, 2015 - Support Calgary’s Fresh-Made Maven
- Saskatchewan: June 3, 2015 - Support Saskatchewan’s Thrill Seekers
- Manitoba: June 3, 2015 - Support Winnipeg’s Canine Companions
- Ontario: June 3, 2015 - Support Kitchener’s Robot Revolution
- Quebec: June 3, 2015 - Support Quebec City’s Heavy Metal Testers
- Newfoundland and Labrador: June 3, 2015 - Support an Organic Revolution in St. John’s
- New Brunswick: June 3, 2015 - Support Fredericton’s Parking Pros
- Nova Scotia: June 3, 2015 - Support Halifax’s Mobility Masters
- Prince Edward Island: June 3, 2015 - Support Western Prince Edward Island’s Shellfish Wranglers
Small and medium enterprise (SME) research
In keeping with our role to help create and develop Canadian businesses, BDC shares with you a series of research and unique reports offering insightful knowledge of the SME sector.
This contact information is provided exclusively for journalists and other media representatives.
For any inquiries regarding the 2015 BDC Young Entrepreneur Award, please contact:
Senior Advisor, Public Relations
Business Development Bank of Canada